2019 EDS Leadership Conference
We’re happy to announce our first event!*
When: May 17, 2019
Where: 7440 Mason Montgomery Rd., Mason, Ohio 45040
The conference is free, but space is limited. If you can’t attend, sign up for the live stream!
About LEAD EDS
Building and supporting well educated, confident leaders. The program recognizes the important role of EDS leaders who help connect, support and educate their members. This membership offers leadership development programs and resources designed to serve local support groups, Facebook and advocacy groups at all stages of their development. W
We are here to help**
- Many with EDS want to help others who have similar conditions
- Most with EDS have no organizational experience or training
- Group leaders have good days and bad days and need help
- EDS resources are rarely known and generally unavailable
- Legal concerns need to be understood to protect all
WHO is Coordinating this Training?
Chronic Pain Partners non profit 501©(3) – EDSawareness.com
- Founded in 2012 By John Ferman & his daughter Deanna Hamm
- Helped over 120 EDS Support groups world wide
- Over 80 monthly patient oriented Educational programs
- First online EDS Physician CME Educational course – 1060 + registered
– Founded by Kendra Neilsen Myles in February 2016
- EDS Wellness is a non-profit organization promoting health education, integrative healthcare, and wellness strategies for living well with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.